Arrow Lake this is the second-best idea that we've ever had
Ghost
618 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Guardian
He regretted bringing it up at her sigh, cringing a little. Still, he held steady, waiting for a response that must come, right? Actually, he'd totally fuck off if she wanted him to. But then she started speaking, and he listened idly. Some found, but not all. His ears didn't really perk up until the word Rusalka left her lips.

The dark-faced bitch that leads there. Vercingetorix couldn't help it; he snorted, laughing, though hushing himself quickly with a glance at the pups. Sorry, uh, he whispered, smiling ruefully. Dark-faced bitch. Blackhead. She's the reason I look and sound like this. She went after me unprovoked.

Verx lifted his shoulders, then let them fall in a shrug. Bad blood between our packs, yeah? But there was no reason for her to do what she did. She's a fucking psychopath. He didn't need to tell her. Apparently Megacunt had a pretty big reputation around here, which was, oh, shocking.

I was gonna go back and kill her one day, but hey, I'll bring you along too if you're game, he chuckled. Would be good to have some company. And it was good to know that others felt the same as he did about her. Finding someone to commiserate with was always nice. But enough about him-- I'm sorry she kept your niece and nephew away from you. Fuckin' bullshit. She would pull a stunt like that.
Messages In This Thread
RE: this is the second-best idea that we've ever had - by Vercingetorix - April 16, 2019, 09:38 PM