Stone Circle Curiosity Killed The Cat
Angry Bean
347 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Ah-ha! It is I! Myself! Talking to myself!

The young female had been thinking deeply about what happened to Leta, the young pup who had been unjustly thrown to her death by an intruder. I promise to find whoever did this and send them to the depths of hell for what they have done, she growled to herself. She felt it was her fault for not being there sooner, for not patrolling more frequently and watchfully, Valette's pups were important to her, thus they were important to Vespera. The Easthollow wolf had made sure to keep her nose close to the ground so that no unknown scent escapes her, not this time. The dark female left no stone unturned, she checked bushes after bramble after a shrub, she was going to make sure that nothing slipped past her. Though after a few inspections of rose bushes and getting bombarded with thorns attacking her nose, she decided to lay off very specific areas. Vespera was making her way to the border with a high alert to anything since to her, the border is where most drama happens, in her experience anyway. Though she was really looking to pick a fight with anyone right now, all this anger and frustration was starting to eat at her mentally. Opportunity struck when she smelled something unfamiliar, her senses froze, her legs spread beneath her a bit as her ears were up like a German Shepard with sharp head turns in every direction. The young female was close enough to the border to see a large male across it. A growl emerged from her throat with her fangs slightly exposed, but he didn't seem to notice her. Vespera then fixed her posture and slithered towards him with carefully placed paw steps. The young female got closer to notice that he looked a bit lost and new, she never saw him before, which made it worse for her. The young female sheltered her teeth and kept her ears forward with knitted eyebrows, she stopped on top of the hill and looked down on him, "hey buddy! You are spoiling the grass!" She called down to him, she wanted to have a bit of fun first before she would chase him off.
A mistake is only an error, it becomes a mistake when you fail to correct it.-John Lennon
Messages In This Thread
Curiosity Killed The Cat - by Connor - June 14, 2019, 09:38 PM
RE: Curiosity Killed The Cat - by Vespera - June 14, 2019, 09:51 PM
RE: Curiosity Killed The Cat - by Connor - June 14, 2019, 10:38 PM
RE: Curiosity Killed The Cat - by Vespera - June 14, 2019, 10:57 PM
RE: Curiosity Killed The Cat - by Connor - June 14, 2019, 11:26 PM
RE: Curiosity Killed The Cat - by Vespera - June 15, 2019, 11:48 AM
RE: Curiosity Killed The Cat - by Connor - June 15, 2019, 12:33 PM
RE: Curiosity Killed The Cat - by Vespera - June 16, 2019, 02:02 PM
RE: Curiosity Killed The Cat - by Connor - June 18, 2019, 03:29 PM
RE: Curiosity Killed The Cat - by Vespera - June 25, 2019, 02:52 PM
RE: Curiosity Killed The Cat - by Connor - June 26, 2019, 12:25 PM