Whitefish River Plantains and Daisies
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
It was nice to see so many healers around, especially for Reiko to get familiar with one so soon! She hoped to learn a lot from Speedy, as much as possible, to keep learning until she was the best at anything she can learn, to become some kind of jack of all trades so she could never disappoint again like she did with Evergreen in that hunt. First things first, medic was top priority as well as something else.. but she has yet to decide on it (oh well all know by now girl). 

Marigolds. She studied the plants for a moment, they were bright and beautiful - but the smell was a little off... At least the lavender would drown out their smell as well as any other blooms she would bring around the den.  Mind showing me where you got these? I'd love to uproot some and bring them back to the den - this way we will always have a fresh supply on hand. Picking up the ones that Speedy had picked, she would not let these go to waste either.

For now she would follow Speedy to where the new plants could be found, some more for her to bring back.  Yes, actually. She started to explain her abilities, a little slow as she tried to think of the best way to word it all.  But there are so many healers in Kaistleoki now that I decided to try and spread my abilities out, learn something new so I can be more useful than just another healer. That's why I'm building a garden, I might even dry some out before winter so we always have something on hand.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
Plantains and Daisies - by Reiko - June 11, 2019, 04:34 PM
RE: Plantains and Daisies - by Speedy - June 11, 2019, 09:23 PM
RE: Plantains and Daisies - by Reiko - June 12, 2019, 02:14 PM
RE: Plantains and Daisies - by Speedy - June 19, 2019, 03:45 PM
RE: Plantains and Daisies - by Reiko - June 24, 2019, 08:17 PM
RE: Plantains and Daisies - by Speedy - June 26, 2019, 02:11 PM
RE: Plantains and Daisies - by Reiko - June 26, 2019, 04:50 PM
RE: Plantains and Daisies - by Speedy - July 02, 2019, 09:40 AM
RE: Plantains and Daisies - by Reiko - July 08, 2019, 01:30 PM
RE: Plantains and Daisies - by Speedy - July 26, 2019, 07:30 PM