Arrow Lake daddy ain't at home, no
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
hope you don't mind me & pri!

praimfaya doesn't avoid the general's gravesite but she doesn't necessarily seek it out either per se. she lets the grieving family grieve their loss in peace for she can offer them no empathy ...only sympathy. fortunately, she has never lost any that she loves but the thought that it could have been ingram or blodreina has her breath seizing in her throat. she couldn't imagine — and wonders if this is why her path as commander meant she had to be alone. was this — this grief and sorrow — what linkoln was warning her from?

she tucks such thoughts away as she nears the place where stigmata had last stood and where he'd fallen. where he was buried beneath a basilisk sized mound of freshly packed earth. tucked gently betwixt her jaws is a bunch of brightly colored wildflowers plucked from wapun meadow ( beneath @Blodreina's hawkish gaze ). praimfaya's pace slows upon her approach as she realizes that there is another here, the girl's nose touching the soil. praimfaya recognizes her as one of the basilisk's youngest children, and unlike his older cubs priamfaya is not as familiar with ketzia's brood.

she hesitates, wondering if she should return later but trudges forward. hei, she greets in trigedasleng after she sits them down at her paws a few feet away, her tone soft, fearing to put any real volume behind her words. could the dead be disturbed? i...don't really know any customs, praimfaya began, thinking that other than the words she and blodreina uttered over his fallen body that they honored their dead in a different way. i brought some flowers for him. praimfaya tells the girl, gesturing to them with a paw. may i put them on his grave? she asks, seeking permission before approaching.
Messages In This Thread
daddy ain't at home, no - by River - August 28, 2019, 11:47 AM
RE: daddy ain't at home, no - by RIP Praimfaya - August 28, 2019, 01:52 PM
RE: daddy ain't at home, no - by River - September 05, 2019, 08:17 AM
RE: daddy ain't at home, no - by RIP Praimfaya - September 05, 2019, 01:09 PM
RE: daddy ain't at home, no - by River - September 09, 2019, 01:38 PM
RE: daddy ain't at home, no - by RIP Praimfaya - September 14, 2019, 05:29 AM