Lost Creek Hollow the library of alexandria is burning
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
though agitation was terance's main emotion in this whole endeavor, and he had a feeling that arbiter might've bitten the strangers nose clean off at this point, there was an odd amount of amusement that riddled the stoic mans face. despite his anger a mere second before, terance seemed to have composed himself already. a small smile broke through his expression, and the corners of his eyes softened as the stranger tripped and stuttered over his words. truthfully, terance empathized with missing borders over the smell of fish. how humorous. what's your name? the stone asked, his tail still arched above his back, but the fur along his hackles slowly beginning to fall. 

we don't take lightly to trespassers here, he admitted with a quirk of a brow, falling into a brief explanation, we have children -- and we took a hard hit in numbers lately. granted, his kids were getting older by now... but that didn't mean too much. they were still young -- and stupid sometimes, by god. 

with a flick of a black ear, terance rolled his shoulders. the stranger had presented his gift -- an impressively sized fish -- and terance allowed his thoughts to be worn on his expression. he gave a solid nod, lips curved up again. the submission, terance decided, was well helping this man regain some of his ground with him. thank you, he said with a gentle, appreciative dip of his head, my name is terance. you're currently inside of lost creek hollow. i lead this pack with my mate, arbiter.
Messages In This Thread
the library of alexandria is burning - by Mink - September 06, 2019, 10:23 PM
RE: the library of alexandria is burning - by Terance - September 07, 2019, 10:10 PM
RE: the library of alexandria is burning - by Mink - September 07, 2019, 10:21 PM
RE: the library of alexandria is burning - by Terance - September 09, 2019, 05:41 PM
RE: the library of alexandria is burning - by Mink - September 10, 2019, 08:09 PM
RE: the library of alexandria is burning - by Terance - September 11, 2019, 07:02 AM
RE: the library of alexandria is burning - by Mink - September 11, 2019, 10:56 AM
RE: the library of alexandria is burning - by Terance - September 13, 2019, 08:18 PM
RE: the library of alexandria is burning - by Mink - September 13, 2019, 09:32 PM