Whitefish River I like the honey, not the honeybee
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
OOP. SHADOW POSTED! Editing now for firefly

The man watched through half-lidded eyes as a figure emerged from the dusty fog. Their frame supple and fur dipped in silver and gray. Greyback steadied himself then, his pose tall and radiating as he looked down upon her. It was when their eyes met, a clash of emerald and orange, that recognition unclouded his mind enough for him to remember manners.

'What's wrong?'

What wasn't wrong? The patriarch let himself be disgruntled at the thought.

"Dawn," he acknowledged, dipping his head. It had been quite some time since he saw the female. He remembered her ragged state; scorched and bathed in soot from the aftermath of the chaos fire last fall. At least now she seemed to be doing well. Well fed. Not on fire. He supposed he should be more friendly, ask how her day has been. Wish her good tidings. He should probably verbally acknowledge the dark male that slanked up beside her. But all the man could do was cast him a stoic look with his amber eyes followed by a sniff.

That was all it took for Greyback to know it wasn't him. This was not who he was here for. 

"I need my daughter and Evergreen," he nearly growled, his voice rough and teetering on the edge of something sharp.

Messages In This Thread
I like the honey, not the honeybee - by Greyback - September 14, 2019, 03:42 PM
RE: I like the honey, not the honeybee - by Dawn - September 14, 2019, 03:51 PM
RE: I like the honey, not the honeybee - by RIP Firefly - September 14, 2019, 04:01 PM
RE: I like the honey, not the honeybee - by Greyback - September 14, 2019, 04:10 PM
RE: I like the honey, not the honeybee - by Dawn - September 14, 2019, 04:38 PM
RE: I like the honey, not the honeybee - by Ira - September 15, 2019, 12:09 AM
RE: I like the honey, not the honeybee - by RIP Firefly - September 15, 2019, 02:26 PM
RE: I like the honey, not the honeybee - by Evergreen - September 18, 2019, 06:27 AM
RE: I like the honey, not the honeybee - by Greyback - September 18, 2019, 11:08 AM
RE: I like the honey, not the honeybee - by Dawn - September 20, 2019, 03:32 AM
RE: I like the honey, not the honeybee - by RIP Firefly - September 20, 2019, 12:03 PM
RE: I like the honey, not the honeybee - by Ira - September 22, 2019, 01:41 AM
RE: I like the honey, not the honeybee - by Evergreen - September 23, 2019, 06:53 PM
RE: I like the honey, not the honeybee - by Greyback - September 24, 2019, 01:50 PM
RE: I like the honey, not the honeybee - by Ira - September 29, 2019, 04:39 PM