Haunted Wood You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!!
stars cannot shine without darkness
469 Posts
Ooc — Mai
The mysterious, deceitful man called Black Hat, wasn't the only wolf to answer the Warlords challenge today. On this crisp and damp afternoon, a second presence followed the call of her Kings voice. Clinging to the path of the riverbed, Tzila was on the prowl, her curiosity roused like that of a big cats. Even the way in which she carried herself now, was likened to her feline rivals. Head snaked low, shoulder blades rolling and flexing under a drizzled cape of crimson. Her time had not yet come for a fight of initiation, but it would. She was itching for it...aching to sink her fangs into flesh. To taste the blood of her kin, to either deem them worthy or unfit.

And yet...regardless of the outcome, she would always seek to better herself. No matter how great her strides may be, she would always crave more. The rotting stench of flesh and dried blood that was Vengeance's trademark scent gave away his exact location. As did the challenge issued from BlackHat. He was the only wolf with such a...distinct voice in this pack. The tip of Tzila's snout was slick, covered in the fresh blood of some hapless victim, streaking down to drip onto the soil, courtesy of the drizzle. Her lips curled into a silent, toothy snarl of appraisal as she stood on the sidelines. She placed her two front paws neatly atop a large rock, adding a certain grace to her stance. The fight was already underway. In silence, she watched the dueling males, face emotionless.
Messages In This Thread
You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Vengeance - September 18, 2019, 06:28 PM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Black Hat - September 18, 2019, 07:20 PM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Vengeance - September 18, 2019, 07:40 PM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Black Hat - September 18, 2019, 08:07 PM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by RIP Tzila - September 18, 2019, 08:17 PM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Vengeance - September 19, 2019, 09:30 AM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Hela - September 19, 2019, 10:37 AM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Black Hat - September 19, 2019, 02:02 PM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Vengeance - September 21, 2019, 08:05 AM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Black Hat - September 22, 2019, 05:17 PM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Vengeance - September 23, 2019, 02:14 PM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Black Hat - September 25, 2019, 04:38 PM