Neverwinter Forest Don't tell me this is all for nothing.
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Since he didn't say Elysium's name out loud, shall I pretend she didn't say the name but still looked stoked at the idea? :P LMK if that's not a fair assumption, can edit!

Maybe it was a good call mentioning that he expected people to hold their own?  Her reaction kind of confused him but he did his best to not let it show.  Was it a good thing he'd said that?  Why would people want to be with weirdos like that?  It was probably a good thing then if she went to Elysium instead of wanting to stay then, right?

I think so.  But that's their whole thing.  They're a 'sanctuary' if you believe them, Mal obviously didn't.  Honestly he thought it was just a trap to make people stroke their egos about how great they were. So they let people stay and.. I dunno. They gotta get something out of it. Hell if I know.  They certainly weren't nice enough to him for Mal to believe that they were doing this out of the goodness of their heart. What, you wanna go see them?  He squinted.  Well, if she did go that would solve one issue. If she couldn't help out for some reason, then he wouldn't have to make sure she got food.
Messages In This Thread
Don't tell me this is all for nothing. - by Lupita - October 17, 2019, 05:04 AM
RE: Don't tell me this is all for nothing. - by Mal - October 17, 2019, 10:38 PM
RE: Don't tell me this is all for nothing. - by Lupita - October 18, 2019, 02:44 AM
RE: Don't tell me this is all for nothing. - by Mal - October 19, 2019, 08:35 PM
RE: Don't tell me this is all for nothing. - by Lupita - October 26, 2019, 04:20 PM
RE: Don't tell me this is all for nothing. - by Mal - October 27, 2019, 01:10 AM
RE: Don't tell me this is all for nothing. - by Lupita - November 03, 2019, 06:23 AM
RE: Don't tell me this is all for nothing. - by Mal - November 05, 2019, 12:53 AM