Neverwinter Forest my aunt used to live in Paris
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
It took him longer than he wanted to respond.  Partially because he was just starting to doze off.  Wait.  What?  Was he dreaming?  Blearily, he yawned, stretched, then his brain started to catch up.  He wasn't dreaming.

Mal took off.  It took a bit to really home in on her call because he'd not entirely paid attention -- again, sleepy -- but he managed to get there eventually!  Cèilidh was back!  And he spotted her and Markus up ahead!  Mal had actually been kinda worried that she was maybe not going to come back.  He believed in her.  She'd seemed pretty unlikely to disappear but maybe he was a little biased since she was nice to him.  

Cèilidh! his tail wagged behind him as he slowed to a trot on his arrival.  Yeah, he was a little stoked to see her again -- but hey, being one of the first people to be nice and patient to him kind of made an impression. Where've you been?!  In case it wasn't obvious enough that he knew her, he headed right over to sniff and see if she was ok, kind of brushing off Markus for a second or two before he looked up and realized he'd kind of goofed a little and chilled out a bit so he could go back to seeming cool and stuff, Oh!  Yeah.  Uh.  Markus, Cèilidh -- Cèilidh, Markus. And looking to Markus, I didn't get you the full like.. Rundown of people did I?  You met Simmik and stuff?  Back to Cèilidh, Got a few new people.  And obviously Okeanos and Ibis and the chick she found are all still gone.  I dunno if they'll be back.
Messages In This Thread
my aunt used to live in Paris - by Ceilidh - November 08, 2019, 03:41 PM
RE: my aunt used to live in Paris - by Markus - November 08, 2019, 05:47 PM
RE: my aunt used to live in Paris - by Ceilidh - November 09, 2019, 11:22 AM
RE: my aunt used to live in Paris - by Markus - November 10, 2019, 08:59 PM
RE: my aunt used to live in Paris - by Mal - November 12, 2019, 02:15 AM
RE: my aunt used to live in Paris - by Ceilidh - November 13, 2019, 10:48 PM
RE: my aunt used to live in Paris - by Markus - November 14, 2019, 05:42 PM
RE: my aunt used to live in Paris - by Mal - November 20, 2019, 12:01 AM