Neverwinter Forest my aunt used to live in Paris
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
He definitely felt better knowing that her disappearance hadn't been by choice.  He'd maybe ask more details about it later, but for right now he'd live in the present, But you're ok now?  We should probably just see if we can all keep pretty nearby. -- Like besides the fact crazy people exist, heck, were those maniacs ever caught?  Let's not have anyone else go missing, unless they really want to.  I guess.  People should just stop leaving though, geez.  Bit of a downturn there.

But that lasted only a little bit until she started talking again.  He was pretty sure Ceilidh had some sort of magic to her -- here she was getting both gloomy boys to be (at least a little) upbeat.  Though with Mal she had the advantage that he was stoked she hadn't ditched him on purpose -- it was practically cheating.  Yeah, we are, he agreed with both of them before continuing with a wag of his tail, and I'd say we could go have a snack of what's left of that rabbit but I think it's very gone by now.  We can go by the cache, see if there's enough left there to get you guys some food?  Mal was fine at the moment, at least given how things were.  Ceilidh probably should have something though, he thought, and since last time Mal had eaten when Markus hadn't, it seemed fair.
Messages In This Thread
my aunt used to live in Paris - by Ceilidh - November 08, 2019, 03:41 PM
RE: my aunt used to live in Paris - by Markus - November 08, 2019, 05:47 PM
RE: my aunt used to live in Paris - by Ceilidh - November 09, 2019, 11:22 AM
RE: my aunt used to live in Paris - by Markus - November 10, 2019, 08:59 PM
RE: my aunt used to live in Paris - by Mal - November 12, 2019, 02:15 AM
RE: my aunt used to live in Paris - by Ceilidh - November 13, 2019, 10:48 PM
RE: my aunt used to live in Paris - by Markus - November 14, 2019, 05:42 PM
RE: my aunt used to live in Paris - by Mal - November 20, 2019, 12:01 AM