Sun Mote Copse I still beg the skies to bring you back my way
Brecheliant
Auspex*
1,531 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Storyteller
Ambassador
There was a slight shift, it felt, to the meeting as Wraen continued to press for skills.  Fighting.  She remembered the encounter with the pack at the scavange site and Maia actually withdrew a little, losing some of her enthusiasm as she deflated for a moment.

Then Bronco arrived, and she was back! Skipping past Wraen's look, she directed all her attention at him with the singleminded purpose of someone wanting to avoid direct answers.  Always!  She joked, easily sliding back into her cheerful front.  If you know what's good, you'd chase me out now.

It was clearly a joke, but that little voice began to whisper.  She heard Kiwi before, all her insistence that Maia was useless.  She'd never heard Wraen stress purpose like this before, but she guessed she'd never seen her lead much either.

How long before her sister realized she didn't really have that much to offer herself?

I've had this drafted for ages and wanted to tag it on here.  re-archived ;)
Messages In This Thread
I still beg the skies to bring you back my way - by Maia - December 15, 2019, 12:53 PM
RE: I still beg the skies to bring you back my way - by Maia - December 15, 2019, 01:52 PM
RE: I still beg the skies to bring you back my way - by Maia - December 17, 2019, 01:41 AM
RE: I still beg the skies to bring you back my way - by Maia - January 18, 2020, 03:03 PM