Silver Creek i just panic ordered $200 worth of chinese food.
529 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Penn didn't know it yet, but he too was SUPER excited Zane was back. And right on time too because he legit did not think he was likely to make it much longer. His legs trembled from the effort of staying aloft his perch. He was actually thinking that letting himself collapse onto the wolverine's head might just be his best bet for escape. Maybe he'd knock it out and he could escape. It was a terrible plan, but so had been trying to steal the wolverine's kill in the first place. But hey, even terrible plans were worth a shot, right?

Good thing we don't have to go there.

"Hey! Dude! Can you like, kill this thing? Or something? Anything? I'm begging ya," Penn called, ignoring the question he'd been asked in favor of pleading. His ears drooped pathetically as he looked down at the wolverine, who had remained put in his vigil, but was now eyeing the stranger as though he (Zane) were about to try and steal this kill (Penn) from him (the wolverine).
Messages In This Thread
i just panic ordered $200 worth of chinese food. - by Penn - December 22, 2019, 03:13 PM
RE: i just panic ordered $200 worth of chinese food. - by Penn - December 22, 2019, 05:51 PM