Moonspear the world is a place where the villains wear a smile on their face
453 Posts
Ooc —
If Dragomir detected anything off about Merrit, there was no indication in the easy way he seated himself. Here the thinning air was ever-so-slightly flavoured with the salt of the sea and you could see for miles. He took the time to draw in a deep breath, savouring it all. Was anything so grand as living on a mountain?

Merrit's rejoinder was phrased a little strangely, but again, Dragomir overlooked that. He wasn't critical enough to catch on to such things. In his experience, everyone loved the ocean. Vercingetorix insisted they should have been raised on its shores. Dragomir couldn't say whether his life would have been better or worse if things had gone that way.

My dad took me once, he said. Don't remember it too well, except that it was hard to smell anything but the water. He didn't feel too much of a need to mention all the other things: the pack they'd almost joined and then left, the fight with his parents, Merrick and Astara and the cave... no, Merrit didn't need to know any of that, and Drago didn't need to relive it. What's your name? I'm Dragomir.
Messages In This Thread
RE: the world is a place where the villains wear a smile on their face - by Dragomir - December 23, 2019, 01:08 PM