Northstar Vale in silence i watch on from the bastion
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
cameo for now

Pride;
it roosts as a glimmer in halfsight and alights by way of a faint upflick upon the corners of a ruined mouth. To hear her valerian birthstongue curled in the frostbound consonants of his own does little to temper an early, answering flush; and neither does the traitorous, tempted roaming of argent eyes that sketch themselves over the forged, fine figure of mate and male and  –  mine;
the warmth of it all flourishes into desecrated cheeks with a haste that is nigh embarrassing, now, and though Andraste lingers within shadow, a moment's distraction from the sight before her is found in another; a cardinal, pealing within wreath-boughs;
but the quivering ache remains ever loyal within loins.

Infuriating.

Of course, this drapery of demurity would be dismantled from pale shoulders, then, if she were beckoned forth  —  and blanches at the perhaps of it.

For now, Undómiel bites her marred lips beneath shadowpine; mindful, mute.
Messages In This Thread
in silence i watch on from the bastion - by Lave - January 25, 2020, 12:13 PM
RE: in silence i watch on from the bastion - by Andraste - January 25, 2020, 05:28 PM
RE: in silence i watch on from the bastion - by Lave - January 26, 2020, 02:12 PM
RE: in silence i watch on from the bastion - by Andraste - January 29, 2020, 09:38 AM