Sun Mote Copse And it might get cold, I just don't care
Moontide
Trader
lord of the hunt
1,600 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Astronomer
Tracker
Phox cackled at her comments, dodging as much of her playful punches as he could. Those he was quite used to, considering his sister was the queen of play punching... sometimes punching so hard it didn't feel so playful. He beamed when she said she hoped their kids were like him, but he assumed they'd get a little bit of this and a little bit of that, not to mention whatever quirks they picked up from their older siblings, Towhee, and the rest of the Firebirds. With all the family here, it was hard to imagine them turning out like just one of their parents.

She went quiet then, apparently having a hard time parsing what he'd said. Phox was just about to clarify when she did so herself, and he nodded to confirm what he'd meant. It sounded like there wasn't anything to be done on his part, except feign ignorance, and Phox though he could handle that. Keeping it from Towhee would probably be the hardest part, but he decided that he'd have to if he wanted to retain Niamh's trust.

Niamh, going down the list of topics, seemed ready to wrap this one up and move on to the next. You're not gonna tell me Bronco has a crush on me too, are you? he joked, sticking his tongue out at her.
player preferences
-speaking+ptero- -ptero- speaking
Messages In This Thread
And it might get cold, I just don't care - by RIP Niamh - February 07, 2020, 02:55 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by Phox - February 07, 2020, 03:18 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by RIP Niamh - February 07, 2020, 04:12 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by Phox - February 07, 2020, 04:22 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by RIP Niamh - February 07, 2020, 04:30 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by Phox - February 07, 2020, 04:39 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by RIP Niamh - February 07, 2020, 04:54 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by Phox - February 07, 2020, 05:05 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by RIP Niamh - February 07, 2020, 05:25 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by Phox - February 07, 2020, 05:35 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by RIP Niamh - February 07, 2020, 05:56 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by Phox - February 07, 2020, 06:14 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by RIP Niamh - February 07, 2020, 06:54 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by Phox - February 12, 2020, 09:12 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by RIP Niamh - February 14, 2020, 02:57 PM