Lone Star Mountain I have wondered about you
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Oh how she missed the playful banter. Even the little shove that gave her a drunken like stride as she struggled to re-gain her footing while galloping to the entrance of their den for the night. Even she giggled as Hiromi did, the two in blissful harmony as they chuckled together. It made her heart flutter.

Looking over her shoulder, she watched as Hiromi pranced over to join Reiko at the mouth of the cove. The woman was as graceful ever, just as beautiful as the day they had parted during the princess' exile. It was like they had never spent any time apart. Haha! We will just have to see who will leave who in the dust. Leaning into the caress, she felt the magnetic attraction as Hiromi closed the distance between them. 

It was as blatant as ever to the young woman, her feelings for Hiromi were complicated but true. She wanted to wrap herself around Hiromi and live in the moment longer, to lose themselves as the sun bathed them in warmth and hues of gold. But was it right? Again, she felt the hesitance she had felt since they were a part of the clan, that one doubt that lingered and kept the princess' feelings hidden as well as she could -which weren't all that good.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
I have wondered about you - by Hiromi - March 02, 2020, 12:03 AM
RE: I have wondered about you - by Reiko - March 02, 2020, 07:23 PM
RE: I have wondered about you - by Hiromi - March 02, 2020, 09:24 PM
RE: I have wondered about you - by Reiko - March 02, 2020, 10:00 PM
RE: I have wondered about you - by Hiromi - March 03, 2020, 10:07 AM
RE: I have wondered about you - by Reiko - March 03, 2020, 11:51 AM
RE: I have wondered about you - by Hiromi - March 04, 2020, 09:51 AM
RE: I have wondered about you - by Reiko - March 04, 2020, 03:04 PM
RE: I have wondered about you - by Hiromi - March 10, 2020, 09:25 PM
RE: I have wondered about you - by Reiko - March 12, 2020, 04:39 PM
RE: I have wondered about you - by Hiromi - March 24, 2020, 05:53 PM