Mount Apikuni karma and retribution
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

She moseyed on easily, drinking in the sights, sounds and scents as they came to her. This mountain was like many others, but of course, with its own personal nuances. She was not here to become well-acquainted to its landscapes, though, and was just doing a casual skim-over of it all. While she knew it was likely she could return at any time, without distinct purpose keening her attentions, she was feeling more apt to take it as it came for today.

The pack of her home did well even without her constantly working towards its gain. The arrival of the pups did necessitate the need for more guarding and caching but they had a solid core of wolves capable of getting it done. She decided she may make sure to take back some sort of catch -- or a scavenged meal should she stumble across one. But it was not a major priority of hers. Or so she did not feel it to be one; it was not always easy to muster the spare altruism for the strangers among them. She was more invested in personal explorations, honestly. Regardless of how selfish that may have seemed.

It was about then that a scent touched her nose. She focused, ears now pricked and eyes scanning until her forward motion brought her within sight of him -- a chocolate furred wolf and not one with an identity she could place.

Feeling vaguely amicable and at ease even with this minimal knowledge so far, she decided to approach calmly with a relaxed posture. Ame did pause about a stone's throw away from him. The wind was not in her favor to allow her much else information, so she would be patient in gaining more. Enjoying the view? she quipped in greeting. I had thought I may be alone here today, not that knowing otherwise was a bad thing, though.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
karma and retribution - by Amekaze - August 21, 2014, 05:14 PM
RE: karma and retribution - by Tezcacoatl - August 22, 2014, 10:08 AM
RE: karma and retribution - by Amekaze - August 22, 2014, 04:48 PM
RE: karma and retribution - by Tezcacoatl - August 24, 2014, 10:16 AM
RE: karma and retribution - by Amekaze - August 25, 2014, 09:45 PM
RE: karma and retribution - by Tezcacoatl - August 26, 2014, 02:17 PM
RE: karma and retribution - by Amekaze - August 28, 2014, 02:43 AM
RE: karma and retribution - by Tezcacoatl - August 29, 2014, 02:48 PM
RE: karma and retribution - by Amekaze - August 31, 2014, 09:48 PM