Whitefish River We've Been Treating Weekdays Like the Weekend
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
The Constable's eyes switched to Inna as she approached. It was good to see her involved, especially if she could learn something from it. Kaistleoki was fortunate to not have medicinal need often, but it made training those who were interested harder. I appreciate the additional set of eyes. She fully trusted Speedy, but you could never be too careful. 

Their healer was quick as always to start diagnosing her and limit the options. Raising her head slightly from the rock, Ira thought back to just how long it had been. I first noticed the symptoms about a week ago. Howl thought it might have been a meal, but I've been careful to only pick out fresh kills since then. Her heat had passed when she, well... that was about two weeks ago. Perhaps she should mention what happened. If she ended up pregnant there would be no hiding it anyways, My heat has passed...If I am to be completely honest, I am more concerned about these symptoms since I hope to be... expecting.

Ira averted her gaze finding a new sense of embarrassment. The roan woman recalled her conversation with the healer back in the plains when she quickly dismissed her chances of expecting...a lot had changed in such a short time. Not to mention the fact that she had insisted on needing a mate first. They weren't really her kids either...
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
We've Been Treating Weekdays Like the Weekend - by Ira - April 10, 2020, 05:32 PM
RE: We've Been Treating Weekdays Like the Weekend - by Ira - April 17, 2020, 04:17 PM