Sawtooth Spire i'm bound by these choices so hard to make
ᴀ ᴠᴀʟʟᴜᴍ ᴏғ ғᴀɪʀʏ ᴛᴀʟᴇs
sᴍᴀsʜᴇᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴛʏ
248 Posts
Ooc — daphne
Away
her examination of him produced exciting results. before she could fully canvass this interesting development of others having mama's milk, stag arched his back like a fish-hook, spindle-shanks leaping, and caroled the most beautiful falsetto to ever grace the young child's ears.
as he danced away, she trilled with a giggle and tried to join his chorus of lovely music. "YEEEEEEEE!" she tweedled as loudly as a toddler possibly could (so pretty loud). ever his faithful comet-tail, she bounded after him during his acrobatic scamper from the venue of molestations. 
she pranced on the skirtings of her toes, tail streaming with glee as she advanced on him again. the pale yearling was flat as a pancake now, frozen stiff against the ground like he'd just been violated or something.  
"yee! yee! yeeeeee!" she crowed now in promenading steps 'round his person, a smile dusted on her lips now that she had a new sound she could repeat ad nauseum for any number of days!
after circling him like a predacious shark, the little menace sought to languish over stag's back like he was a chaise lounge and she the swooning damsel. if she was able to conquer his shoulders, she would start her expedition up his nape and onto his head and then, slide right off into the grass amidst attempting to catch one of his donkey ears in her mouth.
Messages In This Thread
i'm bound by these choices so hard to make - by Stag - April 11, 2020, 12:43 PM
RE: i'm bound by these choices so hard to make - by Phaedra - May 01, 2020, 02:57 AM