Whitefish River You're a catalyst to your happiness you know
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
When the girls arrived, she smiled at them both, offering each a gentle nuzzle in greeting if allowed. She waited for Acheron to settle next to his sisters before finally speaking. I have something to tell you guys now that you're old enough to understand, Speedy started. She drew in a long breath before speaking again. This is about your father. She paused a second to look at each of her children. It's a complicated situation. He's mated to someone else, and I made a terrible mistake—not that I regret having you guys or think of you as mistakes at all. She wanted them to have no questions about that. But what I did was a mistake, and it hurt a lot of my former packmates. She drew in another long breath. Hydra, your half sister and one of the leaders along with your father was angry, understandably so, and chased me from the pack. She paused and swallowed. It's something I feel terrible about every day of my life. Her expression became stern then. The pack is called Moonspear, and I need you to promise me that you'll never set foot on their territory nor let any member know who you are if you happen to meet them at any point. She knew they were all old enough now that they would want to start exploring more. They have no love for us and will kill all of us if given the chance. It was harsh, but she had protected them from the truth for as long as she could. Now knowing the truth was the only thing that could keep them safe.
Messages In This Thread
RE: You're a catalyst to your happiness you know - by Speedy - May 04, 2020, 02:49 PM