Wheeling Gull Isle life is too short for bad vibes
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
Ying is gone.

The glass shattered for a second time, sending a sharp arrow through her heart, or perhaps a slash to the heel or a puncture to the lungs. It was all too real- she wanted to return to the den, distract herself with her children, try not think about it. Running from her problems had worked in the past, right? But here she was confronted with the golden gaze of Astaroth, the one who loved Ying nearly as much as Huā, and she knew she could not escape these trials. 

The second part hit harder; Huā sucked in her breath, gaze falling downward. That was one of the hardest things to accept. That Ying no longer knew who Huā was, who she was, or who Astaroth was. Didn't even know who fathered her children- not that it had mattered, considering the douche's sudden disappearance. But the idea that Yingyue left, upon her own will, was something that would never cease to hurt Huā. Her eyes met Astaroth's again, she sucked down the tears that fought to spill over. Quiet for a moment then, before it came tumbling out in hysterical cries- 

I know, I know! I know she gone the day before I give birth. I want so bad to follow, to look too, but I am too heavy, I am lock to the island... it the worst time, any other season I throw my life away pursue her. But now, I cannot. She ducked her head shamefully into the fur of her own chest. But, think she leave because she want to leave us, too painful thought for me to bear. I not know how she raise children by herself. She not even know who she is, She breathed gently, gaze flitting to the ground.
Messages In This Thread
life is too short for bad vibes - by Astaroth - May 06, 2020, 12:21 PM
RE: life is too short for bad vibes - by Huā - May 08, 2020, 06:41 PM
RE: life is too short for bad vibes - by Astaroth - May 08, 2020, 11:12 PM
RE: life is too short for bad vibes - by Huā - May 09, 2020, 12:24 AM
RE: life is too short for bad vibes - by Astaroth - May 09, 2020, 08:16 PM
RE: life is too short for bad vibes - by Huā - May 14, 2020, 05:31 PM
RE: life is too short for bad vibes - by Astaroth - June 02, 2020, 02:17 AM
RE: life is too short for bad vibes - by Huā - June 03, 2020, 08:42 PM