Porcupine Ridge i'm a sucker for pain
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
As the man, naturally so, flashed his teeth at her, Reiko hesitated and took a step back. Cautiously watching him and ready to turn tail should her offer to help be rejected. Thankfully he seemed to have relaxed with her words, and she smiles before taking her leave to go and find the herbs.

Time passes and though the Empress wished it didn't take so long, she was as quick as possible despite the extra weight and was happy to see the man still breathing when she returned. Passed out, but resting was better than missing. I'm back, it's me, I'm going to stop the bleeding now, okay? Her voice was soft, but she had to announce herself so the male didn't get surprised when she began the treatment.

His wounds were still relatively fresh, no infection has settled in yet and so Reiko began to chew and apply a poultice to his wounds to prevent it from settling after today. Careful with applying the medicine should he still be tender and decide to lash out, she kept her backside away from his teeth-y end and her eyes darting from his wounds and onto his face to watch any reaction.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
i'm a sucker for pain - by Maksim - May 15, 2020, 02:18 PM
RE: i'm a sucker for pain - by Reiko - May 15, 2020, 02:30 PM
RE: i'm a sucker for pain - by Maksim - May 15, 2020, 02:50 PM
RE: i'm a sucker for pain - by Reiko - May 15, 2020, 03:16 PM
RE: i'm a sucker for pain - by Maksim - May 15, 2020, 03:32 PM
RE: i'm a sucker for pain - by Reiko - May 16, 2020, 11:58 AM
RE: i'm a sucker for pain - by Maksim - May 16, 2020, 12:24 PM
RE: i'm a sucker for pain - by Reiko - May 17, 2020, 11:59 AM
RE: i'm a sucker for pain - by Maksim - May 17, 2020, 12:35 PM
RE: i'm a sucker for pain - by Reiko - May 17, 2020, 04:37 PM
RE: i'm a sucker for pain - by Maksim - May 18, 2020, 10:52 AM