Porcupine Ridge i'm a sucker for pain
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Of course he was in pain. She was cautious to read his body language but even then the flash of teeth rose her own heart rate to an alarming rate, pausing in her tracks for a moment as she contemplated on leaving - but his apologetic glance was enough to ease her own worry and continue the treatment. He wasn't the first or last to lash out in pain, as canines, it was normal to use one's teeth as a defense mechanism and she couldn't be afraid of all her patients, especially when they needed help.

All she could do was believe that he truly didn't mean it. But in her current state, Reiko was on high alert with every fiber of her being wanting nothing more than to protect the little ones she was carrying within her. 

His shivering was alarming, she was uncertain how to deal with it at the moment other than to tend to the bleeding wounds to stop them from oozing any further. Once those were tended she would try to find a way to keep him warm while healing to regain his strength. At least he was talking now, and she smiled in response with a soft chuckle. Relieved he seemed kind enough despite the situation. Chervile Root, goldenrod and goosegrass. She hummed. To fight off infection and stop the bleeding.

Once she was finished with the bigger wound near his tail, she combed his body looking for anything else on the way up to the one closer to his neck. Making sure she left no wound untreated, to allow a sneaky infection to settle in.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
i'm a sucker for pain - by Maksim - May 15, 2020, 02:18 PM
RE: i'm a sucker for pain - by Reiko - May 15, 2020, 02:30 PM
RE: i'm a sucker for pain - by Maksim - May 15, 2020, 02:50 PM
RE: i'm a sucker for pain - by Reiko - May 15, 2020, 03:16 PM
RE: i'm a sucker for pain - by Maksim - May 15, 2020, 03:32 PM
RE: i'm a sucker for pain - by Reiko - May 16, 2020, 11:58 AM
RE: i'm a sucker for pain - by Maksim - May 16, 2020, 12:24 PM
RE: i'm a sucker for pain - by Reiko - May 17, 2020, 11:59 AM
RE: i'm a sucker for pain - by Maksim - May 17, 2020, 12:35 PM
RE: i'm a sucker for pain - by Reiko - May 17, 2020, 04:37 PM
RE: i'm a sucker for pain - by Maksim - May 18, 2020, 10:52 AM