Wheeling Gull Isle Everybody get on board
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
But why wasn't she mentioning it? Maybe it was on the end. Probably would be. Because he wasn't sure how to say it either. It was probably going to end up jumping out of his mouth at some point at least. But really, so far it seemed like things were far more formal than he was expecting. Maybe she just thought he was here for business only, not because he also liked her? Well, they could work that out at least.

But Ying was gone? His expression fell a bit -- Yuelong was all of Hua's family, right? So that had to be hard on all of them. His ears tipped back a bit Oh. I'm sorry. I know what it's like to have a sister disappear. It's not anything I'd wish on anyone. It was something he'd experienced twice. So now a lot less excited, and trying to both get answers to his questions and kind to Hua. But I guess that explains why we hadn't heard from her on some uh... Junshi stuff. I think we were both going to send a person to go scout for the crazy attackers, but no word from her. So uh... Is that over since she's gone? I mean, I can check with Moonspear too if you want? Hua hadn't seemed very into it in the first place.

But about his pack. What could he say? What might be interesting? We've been doing pretty well -- a few new faces around. Less like misfits, more like a family, you know? And I really do appreciate Aiolos staying with us a while and training Simmik -- I've made her beta since then. I think she'll do a good job at it. Was there anything else she'd care about? Probably not. Uh. He didn't think at least, in the weird way his mind worked. She wouldn't care about the fact he'd maybe fixed things with Cupid and Miriam still didn't talk to him, and because of that assumed she didn't care about the children involved either. That's the most of it at least. A light smile at that.
Messages In This Thread
Everybody get on board - by Mal - May 16, 2020, 01:12 PM
RE: Everybody get on board - by Huā - May 16, 2020, 01:56 PM
RE: Everybody get on board - by Mal - May 16, 2020, 02:55 PM
RE: Everybody get on board - by Huā - May 16, 2020, 03:30 PM
RE: Everybody get on board - by Mal - May 16, 2020, 04:07 PM
RE: Everybody get on board - by Huā - May 16, 2020, 05:10 PM
RE: Everybody get on board - by Mal - May 16, 2020, 07:17 PM
RE: Everybody get on board - by Huā - May 17, 2020, 03:07 PM
RE: Everybody get on board - by Mal - May 18, 2020, 11:58 PM
RE: Everybody get on board - by Huā - May 20, 2020, 10:50 AM
RE: Everybody get on board - by Mal - May 21, 2020, 10:15 PM