Wheeling Gull Isle Everybody get on board
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
So Junshi was TBD. He couldn't blame her if she decided that it was too much work for now. The alliances could be more of a normal thing rather than involving an army or what-have you. Well, let me know what you end up planning. I've got a couple of wolves that can still help check things out.

There was that pause. But both of them stayed there awkwardly unable to say things. The elephant in the room was practically flying loops around them. When she spoke again it was like the weird official haze had lifted a little. His smile came back again at her first words, I'm sorry I didn't show up here a little earlier. I should have, it was his not-quite-as-specific agreement. But while her expression became more subdued, his remained near the same, at least on the surface. There was the nervous energy building a bit more, flickering under the surface. Yeah. There it was.

Um.. Yeah..! I think so. I thought that -- I didn't know how to bring it up, uh-- But that had pretty much popped the top off that, and he kept rambling without a breath, tail wagging again behind him, You should have had Aiolos tell me, I'd have been back here earlier! I thought it had turned out to be nothing and -- It was sort of jumbled blurted thoughts that weren't entirely complete but the missing words weren't too hard to fill in, Unless they're not-- Uhhh. Where was he going? How did he politely say things? That was his old thought rearing its ugly head, that it was a false alarm and she'd had pups with someone else a little bit later (it wasn't like he knew the details of how many heats a wolf could have or anything). His excitement had pulled back a bit as he paused there. Uh. A very sheepish smile then, Sorry, uh, yeah. He probably said too much.

But hey, this was Mal. He didn't know about Atausiq. From his point of view, he thought Hua had already sort of agreed that the little spin on the truth was the best idea, that there was nothing that might stop her from saying anything to him.
Messages In This Thread
Everybody get on board - by Mal - May 16, 2020, 01:12 PM
RE: Everybody get on board - by Huā - May 16, 2020, 01:56 PM
RE: Everybody get on board - by Mal - May 16, 2020, 02:55 PM
RE: Everybody get on board - by Huā - May 16, 2020, 03:30 PM
RE: Everybody get on board - by Mal - May 16, 2020, 04:07 PM
RE: Everybody get on board - by Huā - May 16, 2020, 05:10 PM
RE: Everybody get on board - by Mal - May 16, 2020, 07:17 PM
RE: Everybody get on board - by Huā - May 17, 2020, 03:07 PM
RE: Everybody get on board - by Mal - May 18, 2020, 11:58 PM
RE: Everybody get on board - by Huā - May 20, 2020, 10:50 AM
RE: Everybody get on board - by Mal - May 21, 2020, 10:15 PM