Porcupine Ridge i'm a sucker for pain
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Awww! Poor boy

She was happy with her work. Every inch of the wounds were cleaned and prepped, he should do well from here on end and tomorrow would be the test to see if he was going to heal just as well. She gave a satisfied sigh as she stepped back to look at her work and almost ran off again to go search their caches to share with the stranger to help build up his strength again.

Well, that was until a sudden surge of panic overcame him. P-please, lay still. Despite her attempts to try and calm his moment of anxiety, he was already up and almost as quickly came tumbling down. Not only did him getting up and moving around almost ruined all her work on his wounds, but he might have caused more by hitting himself against some rocks! While he was down she would check his head to make sure no blood pooled from his head... she was happy to see none, and swiftly looked over the mulch on his wounds to make sure they were in place too.

There wasn't much else she could do for him other than wait and hope he would wake up soon enough, more relaxed than that crazed state he was in moments ago. Slowly she snuggled up next to him, pressing her body against his to try and keep him as warm as she could by sharing what body heat she had. Once he was able to walk, she would see if he would follow her to a den for a safer place to rest than here. For now, she would patiently lay there, trying not to fall asleep at his side and keep her ears focused on the surroundings for anyone that may be approaching... especially @Takeshi. Boy, the last man she would want to see right about now was him while she was simply trying to keep this man warm.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
i'm a sucker for pain - by Maksim - May 15, 2020, 02:18 PM
RE: i'm a sucker for pain - by Reiko - May 15, 2020, 02:30 PM
RE: i'm a sucker for pain - by Maksim - May 15, 2020, 02:50 PM
RE: i'm a sucker for pain - by Reiko - May 15, 2020, 03:16 PM
RE: i'm a sucker for pain - by Maksim - May 15, 2020, 03:32 PM
RE: i'm a sucker for pain - by Reiko - May 16, 2020, 11:58 AM
RE: i'm a sucker for pain - by Maksim - May 16, 2020, 12:24 PM
RE: i'm a sucker for pain - by Reiko - May 17, 2020, 11:59 AM
RE: i'm a sucker for pain - by Maksim - May 17, 2020, 12:35 PM
RE: i'm a sucker for pain - by Reiko - May 17, 2020, 04:37 PM
RE: i'm a sucker for pain - by Maksim - May 18, 2020, 10:52 AM