Brecheliant
Family
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,125 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
just a cameo unless they go towards him at some point or I decide to get Eljay into motion. :D (but if they don't get to it, maybe in a next thread?)

There were mixed feelings in his gut when he heard Maia's arrival home. He was glad to hear that she had returned home safe, he was ashamed that he had let her go alone for the last bit of the journey, and he was sad because he knew what the answer of her search for Elfie would be. Eljay was laying in his usual spot when he heard the call. He lifted his head and contemplated whether to go, while he tried to process the mixture of feelings that he didn't entirely understand himself. He didn't really remember having such a distinct mixture of positive and negative feelings before, though there was something strangely familiar about the feeling.

After quickly brushing aside the feelings, Eljay sighed and lowered his head, while his mind kept racing and he contemplated whether or not to go.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Yeah, I'm a turner; I turn pages all the time - by Eljay - May 22, 2020, 04:13 AM
RE: Yeah, I'm a turner; I turn pages all the time - by Maia - September 15, 2020, 11:18 AM