Sun Mote Copse Yeah, I'm a turner; I turn pages all the time
Brecheliant
Auspex*
1,537 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Storyteller
Ambassador
Her tail was going so fast Maia wondered if she'd hurt herself, but she was too delighted to comment on it.  She'd nearly forgotten, in all her traveling, that there would be children back home!  Children of an age to play, and share stories, and PLAY!  Maia might be 3, but that meant nothing when she had a solid partner in crime who was younger and in need of some entertainment.

Maia had never learned signing, nor did she really understand it.  In fact, I'm not sure she even realized it was a language.  But she spoke child at times, and "all by myself" was easy.  Yes!  Wraen could wait, as could Eljay, at least for the moment.  She'd need to find him anyway, and if he wasn't around, she didn't want to interrupt.  What sorts of places have you explored so far?  She asked, picking up on the word Meerkat had dropped.  I've been gone a while, I might need help!
Messages In This Thread
RE: Yeah, I'm a turner; I turn pages all the time - by Maia - May 26, 2020, 03:31 PM
RE: Yeah, I'm a turner; I turn pages all the time - by Maia - September 15, 2020, 11:18 AM