Whitefish River if the heavens ever did speak
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
tags for reference

The howl came as a surprise, perhaps since the past few days have been a blur and the idea of any outsiders at their borders had been a forgotten possibility...at least to the Constable. With their Count figure missing it left only one person to handle outsiders, especially if they were interested in Kaistleoki. Calling for @Speedy to watch over the pups, Ira would insist on taking the trip and making it fast. No longer burdened by the swelling of pregnancy Ira realized how free it felt to be able to move again, even if her disappearance from the den would only be temporary. Without the threat of harming what was her unborn children, Ira felt more than capable taking the call alone.

Their visitor would have a bit of a wait before the roan woman pinpointed his location, but she was careful to make quick strides. The male that waited was dark in coloring making his bicolored eyes only more so noticeable. Ira also caught sight of the fish he held hostage, perhaps an offering, but she'd let him decide that. Hello, you've reached Kaistleoki. Is there something I may assist you with?
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
if the heavens ever did speak - by Raimo - May 28, 2020, 04:03 PM
RE: if the heavens ever did speak - by Ira - May 28, 2020, 06:59 PM
RE: if the heavens ever did speak - by Raimo - May 28, 2020, 07:15 PM
RE: if the heavens ever did speak - by Ira - May 28, 2020, 08:50 PM
RE: if the heavens ever did speak - by Raimo - May 28, 2020, 09:06 PM
RE: if the heavens ever did speak - by Ira - May 28, 2020, 09:34 PM
RE: if the heavens ever did speak - by Raimo - May 28, 2020, 09:53 PM
RE: if the heavens ever did speak - by Ira - May 28, 2020, 10:09 PM
RE: if the heavens ever did speak - by Raimo - May 28, 2020, 10:23 PM
RE: if the heavens ever did speak - by Ira - May 29, 2020, 12:08 AM