Whitefish River if the heavens ever did speak
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
The stranger seemed distracted upon her arrival, but his gaze quickly snapped back to her as she approached. Part of her wondered if he had been a little too comfortable along the borders, but he had been respectful and Kaistleoki was not an attack on sight pack. The male introduced himself as a traveler before gesturing back to the fish at his paws. He approached, testing the limits of the borders before placing the kill before her and taking a step back once more. Ira could have stepped back but ended up deciding against it should it show any kind of weakness.

This man, Raimo, did not appear to be a threat, nor did his actions give her a reason to not believe him, but you could never be too careful especially now. Golden eyes remained trained on the dark figure until he backed up and flashed a grin. The action reminded her of a few of the other males within their ranks, mainly Connor or Hieronymous, not for the grin, but the situation in which he grinned. I see. Was now even a good time to recruit? They had lost two suddenly and children were now present. What skills might you bring to the pack? Anyone could hunt, you had to for survival. Nevertheless, they had just lost a skilled grocer and food would run scarce soon with so many pup due.

Here we strive to better ourselves and should we be knowledgeable in our field, teach the next generation to succeed. Our structure is not traditional, but trade based if that does not interest you I suggest leaving now.There would be no room for slackers even if summer was just around the corner. Life would be easy now, but come winter they would need to be prepared, especially if their kids were to survive. Gods forbid a disaster like last year, but you could never be too careful, who's to say they would not take their anger out on the land once more?
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
if the heavens ever did speak - by Raimo - May 28, 2020, 04:03 PM
RE: if the heavens ever did speak - by Ira - May 28, 2020, 06:59 PM
RE: if the heavens ever did speak - by Raimo - May 28, 2020, 07:15 PM
RE: if the heavens ever did speak - by Ira - May 28, 2020, 08:50 PM
RE: if the heavens ever did speak - by Raimo - May 28, 2020, 09:06 PM
RE: if the heavens ever did speak - by Ira - May 28, 2020, 09:34 PM
RE: if the heavens ever did speak - by Raimo - May 28, 2020, 09:53 PM
RE: if the heavens ever did speak - by Ira - May 28, 2020, 10:09 PM
RE: if the heavens ever did speak - by Raimo - May 28, 2020, 10:23 PM
RE: if the heavens ever did speak - by Ira - May 29, 2020, 12:08 AM