Whitefish River if the heavens ever did speak
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Ah so he came from a family pack, perhaps this would be the first since he departed. In many ways Kaistleoki could be called family-oriented, families have been raised here and that did not look like it had plans of stopping any time soon, not to mention no one really asserted their dominance over another aside from the Council. As the Count had mentioned, they were about teaching and developing skills. Raimo seemed to be a jack of all trades, not exactly specific, but it was a good start. Perhaps he would come to find something he'd like to further his knowledge in later.

I suppose I have no grounds to deny you then. We could use the extra paws, but as a newcomer I request you stay away from new litters until the pack becomes more familiar with you. A reasonable request especially given the stress that's run rampant amongst the pack the past few days. You should know we have sisters to the East as well. They are free to enter our claim and once you have become one of us you may visit them. We've had several members from Reneian Empire visit lately with pup season so I'm sure you will find their scent quickly. A pause was given to gauge the male's reaction. Most were unfamiliar with the concept of a sister pack, not that she blamed them. Surely Raimo would have questions. Is there anything specific you'd like to know?
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
if the heavens ever did speak - by Raimo - May 28, 2020, 04:03 PM
RE: if the heavens ever did speak - by Ira - May 28, 2020, 06:59 PM
RE: if the heavens ever did speak - by Raimo - May 28, 2020, 07:15 PM
RE: if the heavens ever did speak - by Ira - May 28, 2020, 08:50 PM
RE: if the heavens ever did speak - by Raimo - May 28, 2020, 09:06 PM
RE: if the heavens ever did speak - by Ira - May 28, 2020, 09:34 PM
RE: if the heavens ever did speak - by Raimo - May 28, 2020, 09:53 PM
RE: if the heavens ever did speak - by Ira - May 28, 2020, 10:09 PM
RE: if the heavens ever did speak - by Raimo - May 28, 2020, 10:23 PM
RE: if the heavens ever did speak - by Ira - May 29, 2020, 12:08 AM