Barrow Fields and drawing lines around my body to recall my place
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
When he comes to the dead stop, lowering his haunches closer to the ground to gain more leverage and prevent the deer from trying to move any further. He smirks through the does leg in his mouth and his glistening eyes flash to Renard proudly. He basically heard skin ripping and ligaments tears as he came to the that heart stopping halt. Hell, the lack of movement almost caused the other to rip the deers throat out in about half a seconds times. The abundance of blood doesn’t sneak by Donovan and he wouldn’t be lying if the other being coated in blood doesn’t intrigue him.

Eventually he take eyes off of the other and raises his haunches once more and spreads his legs out in a stabler position. He wastes no time in throwing his body into a vicious shake. His muscles flex and shift beneath his coat and his eyes are locked into where he bites the deer, awaiting the leg to be torn off. He even takes a few steps back attempting to encourage the other to play some tug of war. He loves that game, especially when whatever they’re tugging used to be alive.
Messages In This Thread
RE: and drawing lines around my body to recall my place - by Kynareth Deagon - June 03, 2020, 01:31 AM