Whitefish River Last Man Standing
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
The guardian had no qualms opening up, though his story was much more than she expected to hear. Several names were unfamiliar, Takeshi, Yuudai, the Count knew that Reiko had taken on a mate so she could only assume that the man was Takeshi. Had she not praised her small family when the Empress visited? Still, his story had the potential to be honest. Reiko had made a sudden trip down the mountain so close to her due date with the means to getaway. It puzzled her and their healer as to what might have spurred the sudden "vacation" as she called it.

It was troubling that more than one stood in defiance towards the new Emperor's crowning. This was just the word of one, but once more Collision had seemed fairly loyal upon his last visit. It would not make sense for the man to rebel now unless his words were true. The guardian did not seem like a power-hungry individual, this was not for his own gain. The Count would still need confirmation though. Ira's thoughts lingered on the last words of Collision's words. A plan was in motion to dethrone the Emperor. How many of you are there? She had been referring to those that were plotting. Rumors would do no good floating around and Kaistleoki had their own issues to deal with.

As things stood, Ira was in no state to travel up the mountain. Her kids were far too young and still too dependent for her to leave their side, nor did she want to after...well. The roan woman was quick to shift her thoughts, she would have to send someone else. Someone who could keep a secret should this tale prove fact. Perhaps @Hieronymous, the Count was growing to trust him more by the day and he already harbored one secret. I'll have to confirm your story myself, but for now, I shall trust you. If you are to stay here though, there will be no rumormongering. I have a lot of faith placed in my apprentice, I'm sure you might understand that I do not want your words to be true let alone a panic to stir within my pack.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
Last Man Standing - by Collision - June 21, 2020, 04:40 PM
RE: Last Man Standing - by Ira - June 21, 2020, 07:32 PM
RE: Last Man Standing - by Collision - June 21, 2020, 08:40 PM
RE: Last Man Standing - by Ira - June 21, 2020, 09:42 PM
RE: Last Man Standing - by Collision - June 22, 2020, 11:04 PM
RE: Last Man Standing - by Ira - June 23, 2020, 07:09 PM
RE: Last Man Standing - by Collision - June 23, 2020, 07:20 PM
RE: Last Man Standing - by Ira - June 23, 2020, 07:54 PM
RE: Last Man Standing - by Collision - June 23, 2020, 08:22 PM
RE: Last Man Standing - by Ira - June 23, 2020, 09:13 PM