Whitefish River Last Man Standing
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Only three, one of which was Vespera. It surprised her to hear that the girl was getting into more trouble, she seemed to have sworn a path of betterment last they spoke. Perhaps it was for the best though, of not just Reiko, but all who resided in the Empire. Ira only offered a simple nod to the man's request, Your problems are your own, I wish no part of it. I only care for the safety of my friend and her people. Whatever lies you have spun I know nothing of should the truth be revealed.

It was important to her that things were settled within the Empire, but Ira still stood by her own personal rule. She would not get involved in the drama that did not involve herself. If Yuudai was proclaimed dead then to Ira the man was dead, whoever he might be. I can follow your reasoning. When the time comes all you need to do is call. Perhaps it would be better for someone else to greet the man upon his return. It would settle his lie better and leave the Count unaccountable for whatever it was they were planning.

Gods, what mess have you gotten into now Reiko.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
Last Man Standing - by Collision - June 21, 2020, 04:40 PM
RE: Last Man Standing - by Ira - June 21, 2020, 07:32 PM
RE: Last Man Standing - by Collision - June 21, 2020, 08:40 PM
RE: Last Man Standing - by Ira - June 21, 2020, 09:42 PM
RE: Last Man Standing - by Collision - June 22, 2020, 11:04 PM
RE: Last Man Standing - by Ira - June 23, 2020, 07:09 PM
RE: Last Man Standing - by Collision - June 23, 2020, 07:20 PM
RE: Last Man Standing - by Ira - June 23, 2020, 07:54 PM
RE: Last Man Standing - by Collision - June 23, 2020, 08:22 PM
RE: Last Man Standing - by Ira - June 23, 2020, 09:13 PM