Neverwinter Forest People tell me I'm a legend
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
What else could he do? Pretty much just stand there and take whatever abuse was hurled at him. Apparently he deserved it. This was more like the Cupid he'd been afraid of those first few months. Had he really not been too far off base?. Miriam knows. Aibreann knows and genuinely doesn't care -- she just wanted children. When I go back to Yuelong, then they'll all know. Leaving out Miriam's reaction to finding out about Aibreann or whatnot because PPC, yay, shall inquire! 

And they were all girls, not women. It was the second time Cupid had used that word and Mal in his sort of detached state wondered if there was a reason for it. They were all older than him, weren't they? Well, still probably better than some other choice words. I didn't know you hadn't even spoken to Aibreann at all. It would have come up, he was pretty sure. It wasn't a secret, but Mal felt that any of the other things he could say would be turned against him. They were his own problems. Cupid really wouldn't give a damn that despite all the children, Mal still felt rejected and alone. Was this not all confirmation of it? But yeah. I was wrong. Why couldn't Cupid have been honest with him? Instead of all weird and distant the whole time.
Messages In This Thread
People tell me I'm a legend - by Mal - June 22, 2020, 12:01 AM
RE: People tell me I'm a legend - by Cupid - June 23, 2020, 02:05 AM
RE: People tell me I'm a legend - by Mal - June 23, 2020, 06:12 PM
RE: People tell me I'm a legend - by Cupid - June 24, 2020, 01:10 AM
RE: People tell me I'm a legend - by Mal - June 24, 2020, 01:44 AM
RE: People tell me I'm a legend - by Cupid - June 24, 2020, 02:25 AM
RE: People tell me I'm a legend - by Mal - June 24, 2020, 02:52 AM
RE: People tell me I'm a legend - by Cupid - June 24, 2020, 03:15 AM
RE: People tell me I'm a legend - by Mal - June 24, 2020, 04:12 AM