Ravensblood Forest Will You Hold the Line?
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Before the roan warrior was given an answer another slinked from the shadows. Ira could feel her Constable draw near in a hushed tone to point her out as the visitor from before. A woman of mottled browns and cold eyes, she also matched the description given to her. If there was any doubt the words that cut from her lips only solidified Hua's story. It was funny how one seeking good relations was so quick to lash like a snake, perhaps it was because both were truly cobras.

The words did not bother her though, Ira had heard far worse in her life to worry now about a stranger attempting to flex over her.  Ira would have responded to the woman, but the man spoke again trying to clear the water. Did he find it funny? Hostility was never a joke, let alone when you want to make good impressions and so far hers was horrible. Only the words from your own mouth. I have more important matters than tending to the borders day and night, those I trust handle it for me. My apologizes for not showing sooner, though news of a new pack can be promising so it was worth finding the time.

Her words were smooth, hopefully appeasing. After all, her goal was to not piss them off, perhaps learn their true motives, any removal could come later if it became a concern. Hieronymous introduced himself before gesturing to her to which she gave a nod, I am the leader of Kaistleoki, though a council aids me. Hieronymous is my second in command. She gestured with her tail once more to the painted man at her side, hoping he too had not taken the woman's words to heart, but she was already aware of his ability to hold a poker face as well. If you don't mind talking business, I take it this is where you have decided to settle? You saught an alliance or good relations with us, but I never accept first offers. I hope this was not an offense to you, you want to truly know your allies, yes?
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
Will You Hold the Line? - by Ira - July 03, 2020, 11:08 PM
RE: Will You Hold the Line? - by Hieronymous - July 03, 2020, 11:18 PM
RE: Will You Hold the Line? - by Kynareth Deagon - July 04, 2020, 12:17 AM
RE: Will You Hold the Line? - by Ira - July 04, 2020, 12:28 AM
RE: Will You Hold the Line? - by Hieronymous - July 04, 2020, 12:36 AM
RE: Will You Hold the Line? - by Nemisis - July 04, 2020, 01:04 AM
RE: Will You Hold the Line? - by Kynareth Deagon - July 04, 2020, 01:24 AM
RE: Will You Hold the Line? - by Hieronymous - July 04, 2020, 08:57 AM
RE: Will You Hold the Line? - by Ira - July 04, 2020, 11:21 AM
RE: Will You Hold the Line? - by Nemisis - July 04, 2020, 09:18 PM