Redsand Canyon where is your husband, nellie kane, where's your darling gone?
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Donovan has to admit that he likes the fact that the information given to him wipes that stoic expression off his face. To be replaced with something akin to I may have just fucked up. Donovan isn’t that kind of guy — sometimes. Today though, he isn’t. He won’t kill him, or any other malicious things many expect of him. So shaking his head his smile never falters, though it does become playfully flirty. While also being an odd mix of true casual confidence.

“Calm down, princess.” He hums. “You’re welcome here. You haven’t wronged me enough to become a snack.” He chuckles.  The words probably do nothing to soothe him, but maybe they will.

“Five; excluding myself. So six.” Then coin gold eyes gaze to him in a certain type of way and he quirks twins brows at him. “Wouldn’t mind making it seven. You seem entirely trainable.” He offers, a flame in his eyes that seem to dance with anticipation.

How rude would it be to not give him an easy way out. He shrugs. “Though, if you deny, then I will except. We will end on fair terms.” 
Messages In This Thread
RE: where is your husband, nellie kane, where's your darling gone? - by Kynareth Deagon - July 14, 2020, 08:26 PM