Redsand Canyon where is your husband, nellie kane, where's your darling gone?
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He sees the gears turning and sliding into place as his mind works through the pros and cons. Deciding whether or not Donovan is a threat. Deciding his fate so to speak. He isn’t new to denial, so another no won’t offset him. Yet finally when the younger speaks, the sentence is most unsuspecting.

Most ask what his pack has to offer, what’s in it for them, or many other miscellaneous questions pertaining to the individuals well being with the Saints. Yet this boy — man, asks for fucking food. Do they have fucking food. Why it seems the deal is sealed. ‘Cause fuck yes they have food. 

So Donovan laughs just as he has many times before. This one seems just as loyal as a starving dog — literally. Hopefully food won’t entice him to turn against him in the end. “Hell yeah we have food, peaches.” He says enthusiastically. “Once you get across maybe we can discuss it more. I’ll show you the cache I’m sure you so wish to bury yourself into.” 

Now, he looks off to the East. Seeing the massive crack becoming less and less torn. “Follow me.” He hums, beginning to walk along the edge where the scar thins gradually.
Messages In This Thread
RE: where is your husband, nellie kane, where's your darling gone? - by Kynareth Deagon - July 14, 2020, 08:50 PM