Stone Circle the air is dense as my back sticks to the leather
bleh sorry for the wait maybe its time to wrap up? Old thread haha this can probably be west's last post unless someone says something that would stop him or outright stops him

West could only sit and listen as Valette shared her stories. So many names and places were unfamiliar, and to think those he knew were so deeply connected. He had heard of Steady, but it never really set in that his mom had been with someone else until now. To him, Greyback had always been around. A mountain though...the woodland boy wasn't sure how he'd feel about living so high up, it definitely had benefits but there were some scary consequences should anything go wrong.

Valette did found this place though, at least in spirit and name. To think she had become a beta at his age, what the hell would he do as a beta? As much as he claimed to be an adult it was things like this that he still felt very much like a kid. I mean, he would be a pretty cool beta, but running a pack seems a bit messy. If the Alpha is good though then maybe that's not really a concern since he wouldn't be alone. Still, the woodland boy found himself wordless instead letting Polaris take over with her own thoughts while a simple Wow... slipped by himself.

Though at Polaris' uproar there was no hiding the shit-eating grin that spread across the boy's maw. Oh yes, and choosing not to practice hunting at all will definitely help you catch a fish. It's nice that you have dreams though~ While he appreciated the advice from his mother, West couldn't help but shoot her a look as if saying "just let me have this". Bragging only works when no one calls you out on your BS after all. West raised a leg to scratch at the back of his ear as he spoke up again, You better practice then! I wouldn't want to completely destroy you~. It's way less fun when there's no competition. Speaking of— I think I'm going to go do that now. Lowering his leg, the woodland boy shifted back to his feet, nevermind his sore pads from all the traveling, now he had to prove himself and the only way he could do that is if he was confident he could even grab the damn things.
#008000 , PawprintWest's Playlist 10/10* 2/10, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
RE: the air is dense as my back sticks to the leather - by West Tyree - July 22, 2020, 12:07 PM