The Sunspire And I know the score
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
When the man took a step towards him, Mal, after a slight delay, took a couple of leisurely steps along, ending up at the same distance. He seemed relatively unperturbed, but at the distance they were at, it was perhaps a reasonable thing.

But he'd seen someone? It had to be Cupid, didn't it? Nobody else had left recently. Still, the thought gave him kind of a "huh" look for a moment, which wasn't too out of line when he added a perplexed, Who? Nobody was missing, really. This was way out of the way, there was no reason for them to be out here.

Overall, he'd keep being dumb if this dude was gonna keep talking like this. Seemed easy enough to do, people constantly underestimated Mal anyway -- he must have one of those pretty faces that made people think he had the common sense and IQ of a rock, Last I checked, we don't have any actual enemies. And I'm pretty sure this isn't your territory anyway. So are you like.. trying to get people mad your pack? That doesn't seem like a good idea. He kept talking to the guy like he was any ol' rando out there, not really afraid, and more to the tone of "harassing those angry bison seems like a bad idea" or similar. Here was Mal, being the voice of normalcy, reason and innocence... Or something. Or maybe to this guy it was the voice of "maybe you're messing with some twisted plan Donovan has" or such was Mal's assumption.
Messages In This Thread
And I know the score - by Mal - August 18, 2020, 12:33 AM
RE: And I know the score - by Renard - August 18, 2020, 08:55 PM
RE: And I know the score - by Mal - August 20, 2020, 09:56 PM
RE: And I know the score - by Renard - August 22, 2020, 03:40 PM
RE: And I know the score - by Mal - August 22, 2020, 05:05 PM
RE: And I know the score - by Renard - August 22, 2020, 09:08 PM
RE: And I know the score - by Mal - August 22, 2020, 09:50 PM
RE: And I know the score - by Renard - August 24, 2020, 05:15 PM
RE: And I know the score - by Mal - August 24, 2020, 10:38 PM
RE: And I know the score - by Renard - September 02, 2020, 12:06 AM