The Sunspire And I know the score
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
His ears pitched forward as the Saints guy started talking, curious. But yet again, what was said wasn't what he was necessarily expecting right out. One of the benefits of Cupid being Cupid was that Mal's initial confusion was genuine, because the only heart-marked wolves he knew were guys. Then, oh, wait. But by then he shifted the expression to give the dude a sort of owlish expression with a side of "you're kind of crazy, yo" which was also a pretty honest opinion.

But that meant he was alive. And hurt from the sound of it, but he hadn't gone home yet, so Mal did kinda need to find him if he could. The trail was cold and washed away, but he'd go look before heading home at the very least. Either way, he wouldn't be sticking around if this guy got all chompy.

So you went and attacked a random person just for kicks? I mean, before you, your pack had pretty much left us alone. Couldn't you be messing with some great plan of your head honcho's or something? You'll end up with that guy chewing on ya. Mal had his suspicions, all of them revolved around why Donovan was so interested in Simmik. He assumed it was nothing honest or good. Was this guy acting on his own accord? With his own plans? Trying to destroy the pack from the inside? Well, if it was the latter, there were easier ways to do that.
Messages In This Thread
And I know the score - by Mal - August 18, 2020, 12:33 AM
RE: And I know the score - by Renard - August 18, 2020, 08:55 PM
RE: And I know the score - by Mal - August 20, 2020, 09:56 PM
RE: And I know the score - by Renard - August 22, 2020, 03:40 PM
RE: And I know the score - by Mal - August 22, 2020, 05:05 PM
RE: And I know the score - by Renard - August 22, 2020, 09:08 PM
RE: And I know the score - by Mal - August 22, 2020, 09:50 PM
RE: And I know the score - by Renard - August 24, 2020, 05:15 PM
RE: And I know the score - by Mal - August 24, 2020, 10:38 PM
RE: And I know the score - by Renard - September 02, 2020, 12:06 AM