The Sunspire And I know the score
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
This guy didn't like straight answers, apparently. What he said didn't even make sense, hadn't Mal just said that they didn't have any real problems with anyone? So he was pointedly making stuff worse. And didn't seem to give a hoot about what Donovan wanted. Did it mean this guy was working alone or whether Donovan had given up whatever Charade he'd put on for Simmik? Mal wasn't sure. One last quip though, slightly singsong, The only one doing anything is you. Singular. 

But avoiding the attack wasn't much of an issue. Mal had kept his distance as anyone wary of a potentially villain would. Mal wasn't here for a fight, he just wanted to find his packmate. Sticking around wasn't worth it. Leggier and lighter of the two, he was quick to bound off along a different path through the foothills. But Mal's expression wasn't one of fear as he turned away. Why would someone be afraid of a psycho doing something expected of them? Plotting would have been far more frightening than just some unstable punk being a bully.

He needed to find Cupid. And give some thought for what just happened.
Messages In This Thread
And I know the score - by Mal - August 18, 2020, 12:33 AM
RE: And I know the score - by Renard - August 18, 2020, 08:55 PM
RE: And I know the score - by Mal - August 20, 2020, 09:56 PM
RE: And I know the score - by Renard - August 22, 2020, 03:40 PM
RE: And I know the score - by Mal - August 22, 2020, 05:05 PM
RE: And I know the score - by Renard - August 22, 2020, 09:08 PM
RE: And I know the score - by Mal - August 22, 2020, 09:50 PM
RE: And I know the score - by Renard - August 24, 2020, 05:15 PM
RE: And I know the score - by Mal - August 24, 2020, 10:38 PM
RE: And I know the score - by Renard - September 02, 2020, 12:06 AM