The Sunspire redeye reprisal
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

His answer, one that was not overwhelmingly positive nor outright negative, earned a low rumble. Better than worse off, I would suppose, she responded. Hm. Scimitar bit into you better than I thought.. Do you think it just needs more time? she asked, although doubted he could provide a concrete answer. Tendon injuries were not something well-understood by her, and whether or not it would be permanent was just as unknown.

She bent her neck downwards briefly, fluffing her hackles aside so he may see the wound on her neck. I had found a silver Creek wolf on neutral turf, not one I knew by name. This was from him, but he received his own.. she smirked. She had been adequately reckless with him so any aches were of her own fault. The fever she had weathered for a few days had been the worst of it though. Although our crossing of teeth was less because of.. pack relations. Mostly just for the sake of it, she explained. Jace ought to understand if anyone would. She could confide truthfully in him. Sometimes, there just was that kind of need. While it had been Shadow's poor mood that had inspired it, the fight-hungry side of her had jumped at the opportunity.

Anyway, since he had mentioned Ferdie fleetingly, her thoughts had been drawn to him, and since Jace knew him better than most, she saw it fit to bring it up. Speaking of Ferdie, have you spent much time with him as of late? He seemed... distracted, last time. She furrowed her expression. Although.. perhaps that is not the right word. Much on his mind? I do not know. I assume the... pups are part of it, her tone had dropped as she spoke of them, and quietly, she wondered of Jace's thoughts and insight on the matter.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
redeye reprisal - by Amekaze - August 31, 2014, 01:03 AM
RE: redeye reprisal - by Jace - August 31, 2014, 08:54 PM
RE: redeye reprisal - by Amekaze - September 01, 2014, 12:23 AM
RE: redeye reprisal - by Jace - September 01, 2014, 08:31 AM
RE: redeye reprisal - by Amekaze - September 02, 2014, 08:03 PM
RE: redeye reprisal - by Jace - September 03, 2014, 02:32 PM
RE: redeye reprisal - by Amekaze - September 03, 2014, 08:44 PM
RE: redeye reprisal - by Jace - September 05, 2014, 04:38 PM
RE: redeye reprisal - by Amekaze - September 06, 2014, 03:04 PM