Honeyed Pasture But here you come alone and crying, now you want to be my friend
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
He was different? And she smiled a little? Was that it? He paused then, Mmm, mentally rolling back time to try and remember what all happened in what order. He tilted his head the other way upon finishing that little bit of reminiscing, Well people did finally stop trespassing like the idiots they were and the ones who wanted and expected me to become a monster got bored in left. Oh, and the world stopped shaking. Does all help brighten the mood a tad if that's what you mean. Maybe it was a little hyperbole, but it was true. There were none left in his pack that expected him to be awful -- they all lived elsewhere and that was freeing. He could be who he needed to be without getting glared at for not being some perfect, innocent person. Or something.

Then, he had to add with a smirk, That and a bit of better grooming. Now he was a dashing young man, wasn't he? He was probably fairly scruffy back then due to just not giving a damn. He was good at that at the time. His life was near what he wanted and he didn't have goons and ghosts of the past breathing down his neck.
Messages In This Thread
RE: But here you come alone and crying, now you want to be my friend - by Mal - September 18, 2020, 11:36 PM