Whitefish River And I hope that you'll remember me
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
can probably start wraping this up here! Might be my last post depends on riley and orlaith! we can just assume a tour takes place for riley after this thread too

Ira couldn't help but raise a brow at the mentioning of the court. She had only visited once, but they too were involved in removing the Saints...Perhaps that explained the feelings that name stirred in the warrior. A question pressed at her lips, but the Count held back. She had no need to poke at her reasoning for leaving and there's a good chance Orlaith wouldn't remember anyway. As I've said before, you are more than welcome to make this a permanent home.

From there the conversation smoothly transitioned back to the boy Orlaith had brought back. She was quick to offer a skill in his place, though he seemed unsure with her words. After a long pause though Riley would answer for himself. Ira let out a hum as she mused over her options. It wasn't unreasonable for him to not be sure, he was still young after all. Self defense is good, if you can protect yourself you can protect the pack. Golden eyes shifted back to Orlaith as she gave a gesture to the warrior, Perhaps Orlaith can teach you more. It will give her the chance to brush up on her skills as well.

The roan woman rolled her shoulders before taking a few steps towards the boy having made her decision, Don't sound so unsure of yourself. You're young. We have plenty of time to find your potential and passions. Until then, you will be a Newcomer and work your way to Commoner. Turning, the Count would move further into the territory motioning for the other two to follow into their new home.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
And I hope that you'll remember me - by Orlaith - September 02, 2020, 07:06 PM
RE: And I hope that you'll remember me - by Riley - September 02, 2020, 07:41 PM
RE: And I hope that you'll remember me - by Ira - September 02, 2020, 08:13 PM
RE: And I hope that you'll remember me - by Orlaith - September 04, 2020, 04:51 PM
RE: And I hope that you'll remember me - by Riley - September 09, 2020, 10:20 AM
RE: And I hope that you'll remember me - by Ira - September 09, 2020, 01:09 PM
RE: And I hope that you'll remember me - by Orlaith - September 12, 2020, 09:56 AM
RE: And I hope that you'll remember me - by Riley - September 16, 2020, 03:14 PM
RE: And I hope that you'll remember me - by Ira - September 19, 2020, 06:24 PM
RE: And I hope that you'll remember me - by Orlaith - September 22, 2020, 10:35 AM
RE: And I hope that you'll remember me - by Riley - October 03, 2020, 01:42 PM