Brecheliant
Family
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,125 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
Eljay wished he could tell Fennec anything other than 'life isn't fair'. That was his experience so far, and though he wished he could've given a different explanation, well, there simply wasn't one. I know. You shouldn't. He didn't think it necessary to emphasise the unfairness of life; it was painfully clear already, anyway. Unfortunately others would never truly respect her in the way they respected others because of her eyesight problem. It was unfair, but there wasn't anything they could do to change it.

When Fennec said that she'd prove Niamh wrong, Eljay couldn't help but crack a smile, his tail waving back and forth lightly behind his hocks. That's the spirit. The pack could use another medic, he thought, and although he wished that it had never happened, this whole situation had definitely brought him and Fennec closer in some way. We'll prove her wrong. Eljay thought of how Niamh's own perception of him had changed over time, too. He was pretty sure she didn't used to think that highly of him (but then again, that counted for most wolves in the pack right now). He was sure that they could change Niamh's perception of Fennec, too. But one of the first steps was that he needed to speak up to Niamh, too, about what happened. He didn't like it, but he knew that he had to, just to make sure it wouldn't happen again in the future.
Messages In This Thread
RE: And I'll hate myself for checking as if I don't know - by Eljay - September 23, 2020, 11:03 AM