The Sunspire redeye reprisal
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

Her ears were angled back, dissatisfied for him that his wounds would not mend entirely despite his efforts. She "hmm-ed" softly, wishing she had advice to give or even any suggestions. Time was her best medicine and it seemed that he was forced into waiting to see if it would help at this point.

I agree, she then said with a bob of her head. They are so.. full of themselves, she grated with a small scoff. They had no reason to feel as they did, so she believed. It would not surprise me in the least for them to push the limits. I almost.. await it, she squinted. Their peace was tentative at best. With Fox gone, it probably had more longevity than before, but Amekaze wouldn't trust them and not for many, many moons.

She then listened, for Jace may not have seen all that much of Ferdie judging by his answer, but he did provide a deeper look into his scarcity. She too frowned. Hm, she breathed and contemplated. Their real father is nowhere around, correct? I know so little of it and frankly have kept my involvement minimal, thus why she knew next to nothing about Ferdie's intentions with them and otherwise. She didn't want to say outright that the whole thing made her uneasy, especially when it was unfounded as it was. If a father randomly showed up and caused trouble, that would justify her feelings some.

However she did not exactly know of Ferdie's troubles in a quest for a mate. Ame was not one to think too in-depth about mateship. If it happened, it happened. She was not overly fond of the title, though, for it seemed stuffy and full of boundaries and expectations. Which was not to say she was opposed, but she would not make for quite a traditionally stereotypical mate for anyone. It was a part of why she had chosen her self-imposed exile, over staying to eventually be relegated to raising a brood if peace in their homeland continued. Without war there, her place became more questionable. But you are right. It does need to happen naturally. He is.. a little bit older than either of us, and as you say, Alpha. A part of it is only natural but if it is consuming him, it can be good for no one -- himself and the pack included. She shifted her weight. Yet I cannot say for sure. It is perhaps not my place. I even have a difficult time wrapping my head around taking in the pups as one's own. My altruism is not so great as his, but he is a far better father than an absent wolf, no doubt. I just do not want to see him suffer for it.. her ears slicked back. She cared far too much for Ferdie and did not want to see it come to that somehow.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
redeye reprisal - by Amekaze - August 31, 2014, 01:03 AM
RE: redeye reprisal - by Jace - August 31, 2014, 08:54 PM
RE: redeye reprisal - by Amekaze - September 01, 2014, 12:23 AM
RE: redeye reprisal - by Jace - September 01, 2014, 08:31 AM
RE: redeye reprisal - by Amekaze - September 02, 2014, 08:03 PM
RE: redeye reprisal - by Jace - September 03, 2014, 02:32 PM
RE: redeye reprisal - by Amekaze - September 03, 2014, 08:44 PM
RE: redeye reprisal - by Jace - September 05, 2014, 04:38 PM
RE: redeye reprisal - by Amekaze - September 06, 2014, 03:04 PM