Moonspear Dulcis
253 Posts
Ooc — Zina
Toad's smile broadened. She couldn't help but be a little excited to meet Bronco, though probably not for the reasons that Meerkat was hoping for. The girl had described her brother as handsome and a good hunter, and silly to boot. Toad had always liked to meet new people, and she was hopeful that Bronco would fit nicely with his description.

She shook her head, and then nodded at the blind date comment. Yes indeed, although I don't think she'll actually blindfold me, Toad joked. If anyone could manage to convince her to be blindfolded, it was probably Meerkat at this point. The girl was tenacious.

The pups were still going at it. The coffee she-wolf couldn't believe their energy. Hopefully they would sleep well that evening. It will be a fun time I'm sure, she followed. A temptation to ask the Ostrega something quite personal would probably have stopped most newcomers. Toad, apparently with no issue being obstrusive, asked away. So how did you meet your husband?
Moonspear and Firefly Glen members can powerplay Toad for whatever they'd like barring injury, just tag her!
Messages In This Thread
Dulcis - by RIP Toad Amelia - August 19, 2020, 11:50 PM
RE: Dulcis - by Hydra - August 20, 2020, 11:08 PM
RE: Dulcis - by RIP Toad Amelia - August 20, 2020, 11:41 PM
RE: Dulcis - by Hydra - August 25, 2020, 12:19 PM
RE: Dulcis - by RIP Toad Amelia - August 26, 2020, 10:14 PM
RE: Dulcis - by Hydra - September 17, 2020, 10:21 AM
RE: Dulcis - by RIP Toad Amelia - September 28, 2020, 11:50 PM
RE: Dulcis - by Hydra - October 13, 2020, 11:31 AM
RE: Dulcis - by RIP Toad Amelia - October 21, 2020, 12:43 AM