Whitefish River To the Rivers
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Ah yes, winter. Just as she had discussed with her daughter, the seasons were already changing and soon enough they would be facing the hardships that came with the snow and cold once more. It should be expected to see an increase in strangers at their borders, after all, the sooner they joined a pack the less chance for rejection once resources were limited. One downside was this woman was big like herself and several other members of Kaistleoki. She would definitely be taking from their resources, but...if she's a specialized hunter, perhaps the tradeoff would be worth it. The Count let out a slight huff as she glanced to Speedy, Well...you know I won't complain about another knight.

Though, If you only intend to stay through the harsh season, I expect that you will be putting in the effort to keep your spot. There are plenty of loners that will come to these borders once life grows hard and we can't support everyone. Kaistloki might be a pack founded on new beginnings and forgiving past tendencies, but hard work was still required. This is not a place to lounge, it's one for self-improvement. Now as for this other pack...

Ira tried to match the description to any wolves she knew, but this one did not seem to ring a bell. Aliana mentioned a child accompanies her though so perhaps it was just a territorial mother. That would be far less concerning than another troublesome pack. It may be too idealistic to believe that you trod too close to their territory for the mother's liking. We'll have to send a Herald or Woodward to Easthollow for more information on this...Ursine, perhaps they know more and if not then at least they will be warned.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
To the Rivers - by Aliana - September 30, 2020, 04:07 PM
RE: To the Rivers - by Speedy - October 01, 2020, 11:59 PM
RE: To the Rivers - by Aliana - October 02, 2020, 03:36 AM
RE: To the Rivers - by Speedy - October 02, 2020, 03:14 PM
RE: To the Rivers - by Aliana - October 02, 2020, 09:54 PM
RE: To the Rivers - by Ira - October 03, 2020, 01:57 AM
RE: To the Rivers - by Speedy - October 05, 2020, 11:17 PM
RE: To the Rivers - by Aliana - October 06, 2020, 04:06 AM
RE: To the Rivers - by Ira - October 08, 2020, 05:44 PM
RE: To the Rivers - by Speedy - October 13, 2020, 02:39 AM