Deepwood Weald I've got a wildcard up my sleeve
Brecheliant
Auspex*
1,537 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Storyteller
Ambassador
Oh, yeah, ages ago!!  I don't think that was why they left though.  Maia paused thoughtfully.  She'd never really asked for details about the first fire, and now because of a second one, she'd probably never know.  That was a kind of... sad thought, so she let it go hurriedly.  Umm, I think mom wanted to go south, see warmer weather and stuff.  The forest I grew up in was wayyy different.  Smaller trees, for one.  But Wraen said this place was super pretty back when she was little and Donnelaith was here.

The pack's name rolled off her tongue in a super pleasing way.  She'd always loved the way it sounded, and the visions envoked whenever her family talked about it.  Dad and mom always sounded really happy when they remembered wolves like Lasher and his family, just like when they talked about Peregrine and his before that.

I don't know if she considers it home anymore though.  Home is where your family is, yeah?  And there isn't really anyone here.  Maia smiled, suddenly again aware that Meerkat was here and that she'd caught her in the middle of a game.  She'd zoned with remembering.  She probably wouldn't resume it, since talking with Meer was loads more fun than jumping around like a weirdo.
Messages In This Thread
I've got a wildcard up my sleeve - by Maia - September 29, 2020, 05:04 PM
RE: I've got a wildcard up my sleeve - by Meerkat - September 30, 2020, 12:43 PM
RE: I've got a wildcard up my sleeve - by Maia - September 30, 2020, 03:10 PM
RE: I've got a wildcard up my sleeve - by Meerkat - September 30, 2020, 03:39 PM
RE: I've got a wildcard up my sleeve - by Maia - October 05, 2020, 12:12 PM
RE: I've got a wildcard up my sleeve - by Meerkat - October 07, 2020, 05:23 PM
RE: I've got a wildcard up my sleeve - by Maia - October 10, 2020, 02:12 PM
RE: I've got a wildcard up my sleeve - by Meerkat - October 10, 2020, 08:24 PM
RE: I've got a wildcard up my sleeve - by Maia - October 11, 2020, 11:07 PM
RE: I've got a wildcard up my sleeve - by Meerkat - October 12, 2020, 10:37 AM
RE: I've got a wildcard up my sleeve - by Maia - October 13, 2020, 06:49 PM
RE: I've got a wildcard up my sleeve - by Meerkat - October 14, 2020, 12:17 PM
RE: I've got a wildcard up my sleeve - by Maia - October 18, 2020, 02:34 PM